Why Can't I Deposit or Withdraw?
Since you have to pay Ethereum mining fees to send Deposit and Withdraw transactions, make sure that you have enough ETH in your wallet (not your dYdX balance) to cover the mining fee.
Why am I Unable to Place a Trade?
Check below for any applicable wallets or browsers.
Why doesn't my Ledger Wallet work?
- Ensure you have the latest version of Ledger Live
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Ledger Firmware (>= 1.6.0)
- Ensure you have the latest version of the Ethereum app on your Ledger
- Ensure you have Contract Data enabled on the Ethereum app on your Ledger
- Ensure you have Compatibility Mode enabled (under the wallet menu in the upper-right of the dYdX app)
- Ensure you are approving all of the contract data that the app asks you to sign (may be several screens for deposits/withdrawals since the contract data is long)
- Try connecting through MetaMask and natively as Ledger
Why won't my MetaMask wallet connect to the site when using Brave Browser?
You will have to disable the default Brave Wallet in the Brave Browser Settings. You may also have to disable Shields in the Brave Browser Settings.
Why won't Dapper or Argent Wallet work with trading?
Due to these wallets' non-standard way of setting up users' wallets, they are unable to cryptographically sign messages according to more standardized signing methods. This prevents users from trading on dYdX. However, depositing, withdrawing, and borrowing all still work.
"Something Went Wrong, Please Try Again Later"
If you see this error message and none of the above apply to you, let us know in the help chat (found in the HELP dropdown) and we can take a look.
If you're using some mobile wallet or using a Hardware Wallet (e.g. Trezor) + MetaMask, please try enabling Compatibility Mode in the wallet dropdown (in the upper right).